(June 2013-November 2014)
as a “Site Architect”
İzmir / Turkey
Worked as a Site Architect that member of a core Construction Department in TAV Construction and responsible for large scale of finishing works areas and reporting directly Finishing Works Chief, in Adnas Menderes Airport Domestic Terminal Project.
- Coordination and quality control on site supervision,
- Ensuring proper coordination between project,constructions and sub-contractors,
- Quantity scheduling and payment progress,
- Ensure accordance of mechanical and electricitical groups and proper coordination between construction and fit-out projects.
Adnan Menderes Airport Domestic Terminal
(Total area of 300.000 sqm)
Completed and operational since 2014,in İzmir
- Completion finishing works of office blocks including VIP areas (over 400 office rooms) and delivering operational management,
- Completion finishing works of VIP Office building that including Wc and bathrooms areas, insulating details and conference room,
- Completion finishing works of Arrival Lounge that including ceiling, wall, floor, railing and cladding details,
- Completion finishing works of rotunda areas,
- Completion finishing works of belt conveyors,
- Completion of main cafeteria (capacity over 500 person), main kitchen and common areas,
- Coordination finishing works of steel ladders,
- Completion of numerous cafe and kitchen areas, belonging BTA,
- Completion and coordination finishing works of numerous mechanical and eletrical rooms,
- Coordination finishing works of BHS areas that including office rooms and main control room.