as a “Design Architect”
İstanbul (Asia) / Turkey
Having completed more than 500 projects in a total area of 15 million square meters, Rönesans is amongst the top 40 ENR listed companies. Rönesans Real Estate Investment (RGY) is the commercial real estate development and investment company of the Rönesans Group.
As a part of a core team, member of center design office at the Allianz Tower, Ahmet is responsible of office,mall,retail and mix use developments and reporting directly to the Project Coordinator.He undertakes various roles of fulfill needs regarding;
- Preparation of feasibility studies for various lands and real estate purchases,
- Designer and consultant selection,
- Preparatation of design brief and coordination of disciplines,
- Ensure accordance of all project with local authorities and regulations,
- Coordination of mechanical,statical and electricity projects and disciplines,
- Coordination of project through, concept design, schematic design and construction drawings,
- Negotiations of Fire Department,making applicants, checking and coordination of Fire Safety Projects,
- Ensure capability of compliance with design guidelines and checking qualities of drawing projects,
- Coordination of documantation (material approvals,checklist,methodology) and reporting,
- Preparation of material specification and BOQ list,
- Value engineering,
- Cost control with negotiations of Technical Office and initial budget estimations,
- Ensure leasing and tenant negotations,approvel in respect to regulations and design guidelinees.
Projects that Ahmet has been involved in are listed below;
(Total GBA 100.000 sqm)
Development phase,to be completed by 2019,in Antalya
(Total GBA 300.000 sqm)
Development phase,to be completed by 2019,in İzmir
(Total area of 200 sqm)
Development phase, in Istanbul.